Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Mob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:02 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
New article (excerpt) published - Unleash Your Hidden Poker Memory - Win one of three copies!

http://www.thehendonmob.com/bennett_o...er_memory_excerpt

There are three free copies of this book to be won. The question, set by the publishers, is "how many percentage points do you count up and down pocket pairs?"

First three correct posts in this thread win a copy.

Please send winning claims to support@thehendonmob.com
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:07 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Spoiler:
3%
WBPP
Flush

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:16 pm
3%

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:17 pm
3%!
Seb
Full House

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:40 pm
I don't understand the question.
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:07 pm
did you read the article?
The Mob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:20 pm
Grumbledook, WBPP and gherkin please email your addresses to support@thehendonmob.com and your copies will be despatched direct from the publishers.
Seb
Full House

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:22 pm
Grumbledook wrote:
did you read the article?

Research!??!? No.
WBPP
Flush

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:16 pm
Thank you.

Hearts

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:45 pm
Hi

Bennett Onika here!

Thanks to the Hendon Mob for putting up a contest with my book. I would like to congratulate the winners and let them know that if they need any help with the concepts just tweet me @bennettonika.

I would also like to extend a free training module of 6 sessions to anyone that reads this post.

Just post here on Hendon Mob what you would think would be awesome to commit to memory when it comes to poker. It can be anything, bluffs, poker theory, or formulas. Also detail why you think it would give you an edge over a poker pro.

The best answer will get a personal coaching with me to train their memory. You must be willing to commit one hour per week for 6 weeks and post your progress here on the Hendon Mob.

I am looking forward to crowning a winner by May 1st.

Good luck.
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:48 pm
Hi Joem, I look forward to reading it
BennettOnika
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:31 pm
Thanks i switched from joem to bennett onika
gherkin
Trips

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:04 pm
Will let you know what I think once I've read it, looking forward to it.

I have a shocking memory and I massively rely on software like poker tracker, as well as note taking to remember how my opponents play. Whenever I play Stud live it reminds me just how much I rely on Stud Indicator to track the discarded cards - I find it really hard to concentrate 100% on the hand AND keep repeating the dead cards over and over in my head
BennettOnika
One Pair

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:19 pm
gherkin wrote:
Will let you know what I think once I've read it, looking forward to it.

I have a shocking memory and I massively rely on software like poker tracker, as well as note taking to remember how my opponents play. Whenever I play Stud live it reminds me just how much I rely on Stud Indicator to track the discarded cards - I find it really hard to concentrate 100% on the hand AND keep repeating the dead cards over and over in my head

This is a perfect example of the old rote memory.

I feel like training you on this just because I can have you working like stud indicator in no time. I predict in 2 weeks.

I will tell you what, my email is bennettonika@gmail.com I will show you a couple techniques and we will have you up and running in no time.

Email me and we will set it up, sound good?

Bennett Onika
sheriffatman
Straight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:37 pm
I would ideally like to have an 'instant recall' memory of all previous hands played against a particular villain, so I could easily recognise certain spots/ betting patterns that come up in play and adjust accordingly, maximising my winnings.
(bit miffed I missed the comp, (had browser probs last couple of days) actually, as this book looks right up my alley - my memory is very poor and losing concentration/focus is a weakness in my game I am presently working on to eliminate/minimise avoidable mistakes)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: