Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Professor
Two Pair

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Having met quite a few of those mentioned and, knowing one or two very well indeed..Ahem, they are not portrayed well on TV. Most of the time TV producers want the bizzare and outlandish aspect of their persona and this is what they tend to encourage and edit into poker progs...thats entertainment...or so they say.
Of course there are also one or two that think it is their behaviour that actualy gets them airtime and not their abilities...they may well be right.
froggy flo
Full House

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:26 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Jayden wrote:
luke schwartz
liv boeree
annette obrestad
tony g

what's not to like about liv boeree? from the few stuff i've seen she seems decent
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:13 am
froggy flo wrote:
Jayden wrote:
luke schwartz
liv boeree
annette obrestad
tony g

what's not to like about liv boeree? from the few stuff i've seen she seems FINE

FYP
MartinOwlMan
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:56 pm
Not gonna express a dislike for anyone, but just to comment on some of the names mentioned.

- Devilfish: saw him at the WSOPE in London a couple of times - I was there as a spectator - and he was great. Very happy to talk to spectators during the breaks and just a down to earth, nice bloke.

- Daniel Negreanu walked around a corner and bumped into me - nobody's fault - looked at me like I had just emptied my bowels on his lawn - but maybe he had suffered some bad beats or was jet lagged or something, so I can give him the benefit of the doubt. He does come across well on TV.

- Annette Obrestad: what's to dislike?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:59 pm
Quote:
what's not to like about liv boeree? from the few stuff i've seen she seems decent
perhaps I've only ever seen her on bad days then but she's come across as obnoxious and bratty whenever I've seen her on tv

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:47 pm
Quote:
- Annette Obrestad: what's to dislike?
see post directly above this one
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: