Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:21 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
What annoys me is that most pensioners, on deaths door, are lovely people, happy to talk to you salts o t'earth. He is just a bad apple ruining it for everyone else. I hope we dont get a young people in hoody revolt beating up the "obnoxious" ditherers. unless its him of course
RobSamples
Quads

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:53 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
still, at least one positive thing to come out of this. It appears that we are moving ever closer to equality between the sexes. It used to just be horny teenage boys and sad little men whose searches led to google code trying to auto complete a search for 'Vicky Coren' with such things as 'breasts' and 'clevage' but it now seems that there must be a raft of horny women out there skewing the google search terms too. How else do you account for the fact that when I search for Michael Winner, google now offers me such auto complete choices as 'huge tool'. 'massive cock' and 'arse'?
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:05 am
bad mouthing her dead dad? its about time one of her brothers manned up and beat the shit out of the old fool
oneshotbob
Full House

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:00 pm
No brothers needed. Vicky could do it. after all, he is "nearly 90".
Leus
Rigged

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:06 pm
One minute Twitter is single-handedly leading the oppressed masses of the Middle East out of tyranny, the next it's hosting slebrity slagging matches. God knows why it was reported in a broadsheet, you'd hope they have better things to do with their unpaid interns.

For the record I'm on Vicky's side because he started it deliberately and he's hugely annoying anyway, but I draw the line at duffing up nearly-nonagenarians.

Insulting someone's parents is completely standard practice in this sort of confrontation, it's as if Twitter has become a sink-estate simulator for middle class people to let off a bit of steam. My advice - call his girlfriend a slag, before this gets even more boring.
RobSamples
Quads

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:32 pm
Leus wrote:
I draw the line at duffing up nearly-nonagenarians.

ageist, i blame your parents for not bringing you up right.
Leus
Rigged

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:57 pm
RobSamples wrote:
ageist,i blame your parents..

Political correctness gone mad.
And your girlfriend is a slag.

Very Happy
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:01 pm
Freedom of speech and action is paramount. But you have to pay the consequences. in a sociological, empirical, existential, literal, corporeal, utilitarian, fatalist way. but also in a way that if you are a gobshite you get a slap.
lex
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:12 pm
Guys, it's just a flame war. What people do when they're putting off more useful things. No slaps needed, no sides taken.

I just love that she called him at home. That's badass.
X
Quads

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:54 pm
Leus wrote:
Twitter has become a sink-estate simulator for middle class people

Pure f**king poetry mate. Genius.
Full House

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:09 pm
That ept episode is on my blog - the link is at the end of this post here from the PCA (if you scroll to the end of the post, it's in green near the bottom)

http://www.victoriacoren.com/main/blo...nd_a_proper_film1

and Michael Winner... meh. He's a funny old stick. I've written my Observer column about it for tomorrow, basically speculating on what it would be like to deal with him if I HADN'T spent ten years hanging out with a certain type of poker player Wink
Scunner_D
thweeet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:05 pm
http://m.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree...&type=article

Yep...well said Victoria. As always.
lex
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:23 pm
Yeah that certainly offers the old olive branch. Does Winner have a column somewhere? Will this end in the middle class version of a driveby?
Scunner_D
thweeet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:36 pm
lex wrote:
Yeah that certainly offers the old olive branch. Does Winner have a column somewhere? Will this end in the middle class version of a driveby?

well...he was messing with someone who ultimately has the weapon of a newspaper column. and articulation. unfortunately he will probably just choose his victims more carefully in the future. those who feel too embarrassed or unable to answer back in an effective way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: