View previous topic :: View next topic  
crustyburger
One Pair

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hello Guys,

I would just like to let you know of an Poker event that I am holding, This will be the first Poker charity event I have ever held , normally my family and I hold great charity Golf days which always turn out fantastically!

The reason for this event is that my close family, Lyn Bennett, Sue Bennett and Alan Ellis sadly all passed away within the last 10 years from Cancer. Both Hospices, North London Hospice and Peace Hospice helped my family a great deal.

To thank both organisations for the on-going support they gave to my family during the difficult times we wanted to hold this event and raise money for both organisations. Over the last Ten years we have raised an astounding amount but we dont want to stop giving!So please help us by attending this event!

Diamonds Spades Hearts Clubs Charity Tournament at the Western Poker Club Diamonds Spades Hearts Clubs

Sunday 5th December

Shuffle up and deal 12:00 midday - Dealer Delt

50 Buy-In Freeze-out Including lunch *
Starting stack of 12,000 chips
Optional Extra of 3,000 chips for 5
30minute clock

PLUS....... Guaranteed Three Western Main Event tickets added to the prizepool for the top three finishing players Valued at 200 each!

Raffle - Prizes include poker merchandise, Chip sets and a top prize of Black Belt Poker Academy Ticket with Neil Channing and Bluff Poker!

Address (Any non members to bring photo ID - Age 18+ only)
The Western Club 620 Western Avenue Acton London W3 0TE

*Choice of two set dishes
50% of the tournament buy-in, excluding any tournament fees will be donated to the North London Hospice and Peace Hospice. Players will be playing for the remainder 50% prize pool.

If you would like any further information please PM me or contact me by email : Christie.Ellis@hotmail.com Hearts Spades Diamonds Clubs
DropTheHammer
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:12 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Bump!

Hope you get a good turn out.
wickybrook
High Card

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:05 am
Guaranteed Three Western Main Event tickets added to the prizepool for the top three finishing player????
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: