View previous topic :: View next topic  
adamthehead
Two Pair


Joined: 02 Jun 2010
Posts: 54

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
after the success of last months guarentee week we will be doing it all over again from the 15th to the 21st of nov
mon:14:30 20 f/o double chance 2k plus 2k 15 min clock 600 guarentee prizepool

mon:20:30 40 f/o double chance 6k plus 6k 20 min clock winner guarenteed 800

tues:14:30 20 +10 add on or rebuy 3k+3k 15min clock winner guarenteed 300

tues:19:30 100 f/o 10k chips 30min clock 5000 guarenteed prizepool

weds:14:30 20 f/o double chance 2k plus 2k 600 guarenteed prizepool

weds:20:30 40 f/o 10k chips 20 min clock 2000 guarenteed prizepool

thurs:14:30 30 f/o triple chance 2k+2k+2k 15 min clock 400 guarenteed to winner

thurs:20:30 10 rebuy 3k plus 6k add on 15 min clock winner guarenteed 500

friday:14:30 30 f/o 5k chips 15 min clock winner guarenteed 500

friday:20:3030 with a 10 bounty inc 6k chips 20 min clock option off 5k add on at the break for 10 2000 guarenteed total prizepool

saturday:main event 200 f/o 15k chips 45 min clock 8000 guarenteed prizepool

sunday:20:30 30 double chance 4k+4k 20 min clock 1500 guarenteed prizepool

please note all tournements are dealer dealt and have an option to purchase extra chips in the 1st hand for 5 normally 10% of starting stack
adamthehead
Two Pair


Joined: 02 Jun 2010
Posts: 54

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
adamthehead wrote:
after the success of last months guarentee week we will be doing it all over again from the 15th to the 21st of nov
mon:14:30 20 f/o double chance 2k plus 2k 15 min clock 600 guarentee prizepool

mon:20:30 40 f/o double chance 6k plus 6k 20 min clock winner guarenteed 800

tues:14:30 20 +10 add on or rebuy 3k+3k 15min clock winner guarenteed 300

tues:19:30 100 f/o 10k chips 30min clock 5000 guarenteed prizepool

weds:14:30 20 f/o double chance 2k plus 2k 600 guarenteed prizepool

weds:20:30 40 f/o 10k chips 20 min clock 2000 guarenteed prizepool

thurs:14:30 30 f/o triple chance 2k+2k+2k 15 min clock 400 guarenteed to winner

thurs:20:30 10 rebuy 3k plus 6k add on 15 min clock winner guarenteed 500

friday:14:30 30 f/o 5k chips 15 min clock winner guarenteed 500

friday:20:3030 with a 10 bounty inc 6k chips 20 min clock option off 5k add on at the break for 10 2000 guarenteed total prizepool

saturday:main event 200 f/o 15k chips 45 min clock 8000 guarenteed prizepool

sunday:20:30 30 double chance 4k+4k 20 min clock 1500 guarenteed prizepool

please note all tournements are dealer dealt and have an option to purchase extra chips in the 1st hand for 5 normally 10% of starting stack

we will be running daily sng sats for the main event and daily raffles if u play in any afternoon tourne from now till the 15th there is a 5 raffle with at least 1 seat for the tuesday 100
reevio
Full House


Joined: 31 Aug 2004
Posts: 1348
Location: London

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Did you ever manage to sort out the rules that people mentioned previously?

http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35676

They were going to be posted online but had a quick look round the website and can't see them.

Has anyone been to visit recently as it's still my nearest venue but one I never go to due to reputation?
_________________
"A life of pleasure-seeking and card-playing and dissipation brings only dissatisfaction. You will find that out someday."
adamthehead
Two Pair


Joined: 02 Jun 2010
Posts: 54

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:25 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
reevio wrote:
Did you ever manage to sort out the rules that people mentioned previously?

http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35676

They were going to be posted online but had a quick look round the website and can't see them.

Has anyone been to visit recently as it's still my nearest venue but one I never go to due to reputation?

with regards to rules i will place all rules on here tomorrow as for non english at the table anyone who speaks another laungage will have thier hand ruled dead there is no 30 second rule all decisions will be made by the tournement director with no bias towards regs we now apply a no swearing rule at our tables players who abuse this recieve a 5 min pen followed by a 1 round pen then dq from the tournement there is no abuse towards other players whatsoever we are trying to make the western club once again a great club to play poker in so if any of you do play feedback would be welcome and used to make it a better club just ask for adam bowen when there and ill be happy to disscuss any problems you may have
robbie
Full House


Joined: 01 Dec 2005
Posts: 858

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:40 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Good luck with it.

I'll be playing the 100 on the tuesday.and maybe a couple of others.

Anyone else fancy it ?
flaminglip
Flush


Joined: 25 Oct 2007
Posts: 679

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
adamthehead wrote:
reevio wrote:
Did you ever manage to sort out the rules that people mentioned previously?

http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35676

They were going to be posted online but had a quick look round the website and can't see them.

Has anyone been to visit recently as it's still my nearest venue but one I never go to due to reputation?

with regards to rules i will place all rules on here tomorrow as for non english at the table anyone who speaks another laungage will have thier hand ruled dead there is no 30 second rule all decisions will be made by the tournement director with no bias towards regs we now apply a no swearing rule at our tables players who abuse this recieve a 5 min pen followed by a 1 round pen then dq from the tournement there is no abuse towards other players whatsoever we are trying to make the western club once again a great club to play poker in so if any of you do play feedback would be welcome and used to make it a better club just ask for adam bowen when there and ill be happy to disscuss any problems you may have


Is punctuation allowed at the tables?
adamthehead
Two Pair


Joined: 02 Jun 2010
Posts: 54

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
flaminglip wrote:
adamthehead wrote:
reevio wrote:
Did you ever manage to sort out the rules that people mentioned previously?

http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35676

They were going to be posted online but had a quick look round the website and can't see them.

Has anyone been to visit recently as it's still my nearest venue but one I never go to due to reputation?

with regards to rules i will place all rules on here tomorrow as for non english at the table anyone who speaks another laungage will have thier hand ruled dead there is no 30 second rule all decisions will be made by the tournement director with no bias towards regs we now apply a no swearing rule at our tables players who abuse this recieve a 5 min pen followed by a 1 round pen then dq from the tournement there is no abuse towards other players whatsoever we are trying to make the western club once again a great club to play poker in so if any of you do play feedback would be welcome and used to make it a better club just ask for adam bowen when there and ill be happy to disscuss any problems you may have


Is punctuation allowed at the tables?

sorry english lit aint my strong piont hence why i play poker jus need the maths
adamthehead
Two Pair


Joined: 02 Jun 2010
Posts: 54

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
adamthehead wrote:
after the success of last months guarentee week we will be doing it all over again from the 15th to the 21st of nov
mon:14:30 20 f/o double chance 2k plus 2k 15 min clock 600 guarentee prizepool

mon:20:30 40 f/o double chance 6k plus 6k 20 min clock winner guarenteed 800

tues:14:30 20 +10 add on or rebuy 3k+3k 15min clock winner guarenteed 300

tues:19:30 100 f/o 10k chips 30min clock 5000 guarenteed prizepool

weds:14:30 20 f/o double chance 2k plus 2k 600 guarenteed prizepool

weds:20:30 40 f/o 10k chips 20 min clock 2000 guarenteed prizepool

thurs:14:30 30 f/o triple chance 2k+2k+2k 15 min clock 400 guarenteed to winner

thurs:20:30 10 rebuy 3k plus 6k add on 15 min clock winner guarenteed 500

friday:14:30 30 f/o 5k chips 15 min clock winner guarenteed 500

friday:20:3030 with a 10 bounty inc 6k chips 20 min clock option off 5k add on at the break for 10 2000 guarenteed total prizepool

saturday:main event 200 f/o 15k chips 45 min clock 8000 guarenteed prizepool

sunday:20:30 30 double chance 4k+4k 20 min clock 1500 guarenteed prizepool

please note all tournements are dealer dealt and have an option to purchase extra chips in the 1st hand for 5 normally 10% of starting stack


sorry to inform you all but the guarentee week has been postponed i will update the new dates asap
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Live Cardroom News and Promotions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum