View previous topic :: View next topic  
amt4ngl
Two Pair

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:45 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
trying to keep a track of my poker winnings (and losses) at the moment my spreadsheet as the totals of money in and out but i have to calculate the profit or loss myself.anyone know how to set it up so i don't have to do this.thanks.please make it easy to understand lol
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:47 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
mindwarp
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:53 pm
+1

I use this and find it great
OwenP
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:04 pm
Live? Online? If online just get a program like PokerTracker or Holdem Manager (the latter being the most popular these days).
Bogus
At Won with No 28

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:26 pm
amt4ngl wrote:
trying to keep a track of my poker winnings (and losses) at the moment my spreadsheet as the totals of money in and out but i have to calculate the profit or loss myself.anyone know how to set it up so i don't have to do this.thanks.please make it easy to understand lol

If It's excel, PM an email addy and I'll contact you then send me the sheet you use (Delete amounts if you like) and I'll fix it to do what you want.

amt4ngl
Two Pair

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:12 pm
thanks alot everyone,used the poker diary.took me all day tho lol
Scampman
Flush

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:19 pm
kingscascade.com has a free one on there

http://scampmanio.blogspot.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: