Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
madride wrote:
TheBlueBoy wrote:
We're gonna try and get on Eggheads, mainly 'cos everyone wants to beat merry fcuk out of CJ.

Indy's beaten you to it. Can't remember who you were up against Indy was it CJ?

Yep and he beat me on a tie breaker about poetry Neutral

There have been two poker teams on now, but nothing to say they wouldn't have another.
WeeBaws
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:55 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Supposed poker player from scouse land had 100k in her box and took 8k Crying or Very sad
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:14 pm
WeeBaws wrote:
Supposed poker player from scouse land had 100k in her box and took 8k Crying or Very sad

Oops
WeeBaws
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:34 pm
Indestructible wrote:
WeeBaws wrote:

Oops

Indie, did my form today was so half hearted it is prob be the worst application of all time.

You done yours?
The_Lone_Wolf
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:54 am
WeeBaws wrote:

I was glad, you go on this show for big cash! Not 8 **** grand!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:10 am
Thought you go on to spread and feel the luuuuurve, god I fcukin hate the way they're all best mates, hold hands, and make it seem like it's a game of skill. The skill is knowing how to work out your odds and what offers are in your favour. As for Edmunds, he truly scares me, despite my growing up with Swap Shop.
sofasurfer
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:28 pm
WeeBaws wrote:

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/playe...?a=r&n=122855
burgeamon
Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm
Make sure you include that you play poker or something in the application. I know the researcher who decides who does get on the show and he has a soft spot for poker / vegas type stuff.

Annoyingly knowing him means I can never be allowed on the show!!
WeeBaws
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:04 pm
burgeamon wrote:
Make sure you include that you play poker or something in the application. I know the researcher who decides who does get on the show and he has a soft spot for poker / vegas type stuff.

I mentioned Poker I think Mr. Green

I would cause havoc on there no holding hands or shouting blue from me.

Then when it was my turn I would say none of this pathetic crying or shouting please am opening boxes no matter what you lot do it aint changing whats inside. Mr. Green
tommymac
Chip Collector

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:07 pm
WeeBaws wrote:
burgeamon wrote:

I mentioned Poker I think Mr. Green

I would cause havoc on there no holding hands or shouting blue from me.

Then when it was my turn I would say none of this pathetic crying or shouting please am opening boxes no matter what you lot do it aint changing whats inside
. Mr. Green

me +1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:54 pm
From Deal or No Deal:

Frank Paganuzzi, unfortunately had to leave the show because of ill health. Sadly Frank lost his fight with cancer. He was a wonderful man, hugely popular with everybody here in the Dream Factory, and his family specifically requested that we broadcast Franks time on Deal. We send them our fondest best wishes at this very sad time.

RIP Neutral
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:31 pm
Great TV

Link
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:14 pm
paddymick
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:14 pm
Quote:
Under Maintenance

We're sorry but contestant applications are currently unavailable due to essential maintenance work. Please check back soon for updates.

Sad
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:06 am
Now working
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: