Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
sundance
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Whu4life wrote:
sundance wrote:
Wow, West Ham waste more money than us Mr. Green

Although some of our, take our player on loan (Crespo, Veron) we'll pay half the wage and you take him on a free at the end of next season are legendary Very Happy

FWIW if someone offered me crespo even now i would bite their hand off a top top class finisher who does he play for now anyway?

I have a feeling he's at Genoa now, must be 33/34, you would never actually appreciate it unless you were at the game but his movement is the best I've seen in a frontman
Weaving in and out of the offside trap, constantly thinking about running into channels and throwing defenders off the scent, and like you say, a great finisher as well

There's a part of me that still misses Hernan Crying or Very sad
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
what about sheva
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:33 pm
barmybadger wrote:
what about sheva

Just bad timing I guess, not really sure

His movement and enthuasism were superb, as was his work ethic - I never know why it didn't work out really, maybe we were trying to fit too many pieces into an already perfect jigsaw
Don't forget it was only the season before that people like Drogba and Joe Cole were bench warmers because Dyff, Gudjohnsen and Robben were on fire.

I guess the simple explanation would be a player just past his peak in a league slightly too quick for him? But that is too simple, there was obviosly something else
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:56 pm
sundance wrote:
Come on Grumble, you're better than that, please start sentences with a capital letter

sundance wrote:
...because Dyff, Gudjohnsen and Robben were on fire.

I guess the simple explanation would be a player just past his peak in a league slightly too quick for him? But that is too simple, there was obviosly something else

something wrong with your U key? sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:58 pm
i thought every chelsea fan hated sheva with a passion
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:05 pm
Can another mod please PM Grumpydook and ask him to refrain from derailing my threads please.
TIA
sundance
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:20 pm
barmybadger wrote:
i thought every chelsea fan hated sheva with a passion

No not true, even towards the end the fans always sang his name - and the most amusing thing about it?
WHEREVER he was on the field he would applaud with hands above his head

Not sure what fans told you they hated him BB, the same sorts of fans that used to boo off Jokanovic about ten years ago, fickle fans
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:24 pm
i only know one die hard chelsea fan and her attendance would put yours to great shame
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:26 pm
Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn
sundance
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:26 pm
barmybadger wrote:
i only know one die hard chelsea fan and her attendance would put yours to great shame

My attendance is crap these days mate, family has changed everything Rolling Eyes

Where does she sit? Because I guarentee anyone that sits Matthew Harding lower would know that up until his last game they chanted his name
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:29 pm
think its east upper but could be wrong. thats where i get my seat each season for our yearly thrashing
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:29 pm
bolton fans chanted megson's name till his last game as well ;]
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:30 pm
Grumbledook wrote:
bolton fans chanted megson's name till his last game as well ;]

Followed by 'OUT'
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:46 pm
Qpr fans will be happy today. Whistle
sundance
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:08 pm
Indestructible wrote:
Qpr fans will be happy today. Whistle

Chelsea didn't play... Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: