Goto page Previous  1, 2 View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Very nice, very new to PLO when I did it, not to mention the lack of roll.
clamper
Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:14 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
clamper wrote:
so long as you dont count any month after July last year, then i had an excellent year
by end July i had played 42 live tourneys, with 32 cashes, 11 of them outright wins

stats went a bit askew after that, probably too cocky and lost my way a little,. though back on track this year played 4 cashed in 3, (2X 1st's 1X 3rd) and 1 suckout on the double for an early bath

75% cashes so far this year,

i will be stopping playing in July this year and will be mostly eating stuffed chicken after that, to go with my yellow streak

PLAYED ANOTHER 2 THIS WEEK, ONE ON sUNDAY AND ANOTHER LAST NIGHT, ONLY €100 ENTRY EVENTS BUT HAD A WIN AND A 3RD
TALLY SO FAR 6 PLAYED, 5 CASHES, 3 WINS, 2 X 3RD'S

THE CLAMPER
Lou.M
Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:25 pm
clamper wrote:
clamper wrote:
so long as you dont count any month after July last year, then i had an excellent year
by end July i had played 42 live tourneys, with 32 cashes, 11 of them outright wins

stats went a bit askew after that, probably too cocky and lost my way a little,. though back on track this year played 4 cashed in 3, (2X 1st's 1X 3rd) and 1 suckout on the double for an early bath

75% cashes so far this year,

i will be stopping playing in July this year and will be mostly eating stuffed chicken after that, to go with my yellow streak

PLAYED ANOTHER 2 THIS WEEK, ONE ON sUNDAY AND ANOTHER LAST NIGHT, ONLY €100 ENTRY EVENTS BUT HAD A WIN AND A 3RD
TALLY SO FAR 6 PLAYED, 5 CASHES, 3 WINS, 2 X 3RD'S

Well done:-)!Congrats:-)
PLAYERS LOUNGE
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:39 am
So far in 2010

played 8
won 4
split 1
nowhere 3 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 2 of these first out, one of them first hand in a 10,000 chip freezeout!

but tourneys here normally only get 30 to 50 runners.

Anyone in the MALAGA region, there is round 4 of the Malaga championships this friday, open to all, 35 euro entry, 15,000 chips, 130 plus runners. Top 2 get entry to Spanish championship in Barcelona. Final table paid. Sponsored by eurosuperpoker.
clamper
Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:40 am
i like that trip to the championship as a bonus, next time in Malage, i will look that up
great start to the new year
[

THE CLAMPER
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: