View previous topic :: View next topic  
amt4ngl
Two Pair

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:35 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
been using this to speak to my children but quite often they can't hear me but i can hear them fine all time......is this a problem with my webcam or problem at other end????
fraac
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
You're a ghost, you just don't know it.
Leus
Rigged

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:55 pm
If your children can talk to each other reliably it's most likely something at your end, although it's hard to say exactly what's going on unless you use a process of elimination. If you think it's the webcam, try temporarily borrowing a different webcam to see if it makes a difference, or get someone else to try out your webcam in a system that is otherwise known to work. Either way, you can verify whether your webcam is the source of the fault.

Since the problem you describe is intermittent, ie it works sometimes, it may also be that your broadband connection to them is too slow, at times, for some reason. Perhaps other applications you are using are hogging the line. idk.

It's complex because it could be any number of things, so if you verify that the webcam is working, I'd try a helpful forum somewhere like the Broadband section here http://forum.micromart.co.uk/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: