View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roden_NCP
Trips

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:55 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
This thread may already exist but i cant find them, i am looking for some books that focus on cash gaming, generally full ring but they can be online or live (preferably live)

Cheers guys.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:55 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Harrington On Cash
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:16 pm
lol poker books imo.

Training sites ftw ldo
Roden_NCP
Trips

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:25 pm
Good point, any chance you could give me a few good sites and maybe the best one in your opinion for cash gaming.

Cheers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:16 am
card runners tagscum
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:19 am
Roden_NCP wrote:
Good point, any chance you could give me a few good sites and maybe the best one in your opinion for cash gaming.

Cheers

DeucesCracked*, Bluefirepoker, realpoker training, cardrunners, stox poker, leggopoker, pokerswat, virtual poker training, Pokernews stratgey... are there anymore? Laughing

I was a Cardunners member but the site went stale imo. I then joined DeucesCracked and I've been very happy with it.

I might join BlueFirePoker - ghey name - cos it is Phil Galfond's site. And he is the best poker player in the world atm.
Murph
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:41 am
*hijack*

With these training sites,is there a limited amount of video's you can watch within a certain timeframe(like x amount per week/month) ?

Also,if joining up now,are all old video's archived and available to watch?
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:50 am
Murph1984 wrote:
*hijack*

1: With these training sites,is there a limited amount of video's you can watch within a certain timeframe(like x amount per week/month) ?

2: Also,if joining up now,are all old video's archived and available to watch?

1: With DC and Cardrunners No, but you are not allowed to download the vids during your trial.

2: yes.
Murph
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:52 am
Nemesis wrote:
Murph1984 wrote:
*hijack*

1: With these training sites,is there a limited amount of video's you can watch within a certain timeframe(like x amount per week/month) ?

1: With DC and Cardrunners No, but you are not allowed to download the vids during your trial.

Ok so I can theoretically join Cardrunners(for whatever the minimum period is,what is it btw?) and watch as many videos as i want non-stop,then not renew?
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:31 am
Murph1984 wrote:
Nemesis wrote:
Murph1984 wrote:
*hijack*

Ok so I can theoretically join Cardrunners(for whatever the minimum period is,what is it btw?) and watch as many videos as i want non-stop,then not renew?

yes
Checkov
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:16 am
deucescracked you can download the whole library and watch at a later date.
Stoxpoker and cardrunners presumably most other sites have DRM protection so you'll only be able to watch them while you've got a subscription.
Ross_PokerPlayerMag
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:27 am
As everyone seems to have agreed. Books are a no-no.

Cardrunners all the way. Especially now AlexDB is making videos for them, support your local Hendon Mobbers!
+44 (0)207 907 6840

http://www.pokerplayer.co.uk/
The Dean
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:56 am
I dont necessarily think that reading books is bad but there is alot of poor stuff out there but the Harrington Cash game series is good IMO.

But training videos make it easier for things to stick because you are seeing things visually and in most cases, instructors are better than authors and especially when it comes to online play.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:57 pm
How much does a Bluefire subscription cost?
They don't exactly advertise it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: