Goto page 1, 2  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
fatshaft
Quads


Joined: 11 May 2004
Posts: 2448
Location: Aberdeen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:11 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Oocha bugger Shocked

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/2127086/


In fairness to tubby, he can't tackle for toffee, just his usual ackward attempts at a skill he simply hasn't got.
WeeBaws
Banned


Joined: 24 Sep 2008
Posts: 5598

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Tackle of a coward.
fatshaft
Quads


Joined: 11 May 2004
Posts: 2448
Location: Aberdeen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
WeeBaws wrote:
Tackle of a coward.
It's a shocking tackle, especially when viewed from the direction that the Everton player is running towards, but Nolan isn't a coward, he simply has no idea how to tackle, usually (as is the case here) he goes in with his arse to the player like an 11 year old that hasn't had any coaching yet. Bad player, not bad intentions imo.
The Dean
Straight Flush


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 3209
Location: with position on you

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:12 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Just seen it on MOTD2......its a shocker and you cant even remotely defend it.
_________________
Carl Sampson can also be seen on his blog at www.pokersharkpool.com
sundance
Royal Flush


Joined: 23 Sep 2007
Posts: 6316

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Utterley shocking tackle...in his defence he apolgised at half-time which was accepted
madride
Straight Flush


Joined: 29 Jan 2006
Posts: 2990
Location: Glasgow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:52 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I hope he was suitable embarassed when he watched it back and the look of shock on his face was a bit of a joke. Don't think he's that sort of player though
_________________
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
whammer
Full House


Joined: 01 Aug 2007
Posts: 1238
Location: ESSEX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:14 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
he's a dirty f***er end of

threw the elbow at UP last time round and got away scott free

learnt his 'skills' at bolton ffs - what do you expect
_________________
Allardyce Out ! We want a FOOTBALL manager.
darrensprengers
Misclick


Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Posts: 7551

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:03 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
What annoys me more are these joke players protesting like he has been hard done by. Yellow card the lot of them. These fouls should carry a much higher match ban. Like 8 or something. Stamp this sh*t out
fatshaft
Quads


Joined: 11 May 2004
Posts: 2448
Location: Aberdeen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:46 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
whammer wrote:
he's a dirty f***er end of

He's a useless f***er right enough, but you certainly couldn't call him dirty

whammer wrote:
learnt his 'skills' at bolton ffs - what do you expect
Still a bit sore after Saturday? I would have thought a fan of a team that signed Lucas Neill, Bellamy and Bowyer recently would keep their heads down over "dirty" accusations, especially against a club that had no red cards last season.
sundance
Royal Flush


Joined: 23 Sep 2007
Posts: 6316

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:02 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Or "dirty" could mean cheated to stay in the Premier League?

Different forms of dirty I guess, but with good ole Trev on board they'll be alright
BugsBunny
Legend


Joined: 07 Apr 2007
Posts: 4301
Location: Swing trading rock star!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Shocking tackle. Shocked
whammer
Full House


Joined: 01 Aug 2007
Posts: 1238
Location: ESSEX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
fatshaft wrote:
whammer wrote:
he's a dirty f***er end of

He's a useless f***er right enough, but you certainly couldn't call him dirty

whammer wrote:
learnt his 'skills' at bolton ffs - what do you expect
Still a bit sore after Saturday? I would have thought a fan of a team that signed Lucas Neill, Bellamy and Bowyer recently would keep their heads down over "dirty" accusations, especially against a club that had no red cards last season.


hardly - anyone viewing the ninety minutes and looking at the relief on bolton players faces know the story. we are light up front but dominated 70 minutes plus. fact.

nolan threw the elbow last season ten yards from me and tried to break a blokes leg and finish his career saturday. yes - he's **** dirty.

would i swap our style of play and prospects with boltons? you know that answer ... Wink

ps - if it's so great up there, why are bolton generally considered direct and negative and why do 80% want their manager out?

watch all 3 of those players. none dirty Wink truly

looking forward to it already ...
_________________
Allardyce Out ! We want a FOOTBALL manager.
fatshaft
Quads


Joined: 11 May 2004
Posts: 2448
Location: Aberdeen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:59 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
whammer wrote:
fatshaft wrote:
whammer wrote:
he's a dirty f***er end of

He's a useless f***er right enough, but you certainly couldn't call him dirty

whammer wrote:
learnt his 'skills' at bolton ffs - what do you expect
Still a bit sore after Saturday? I would have thought a fan of a team that signed Lucas Neill, Bellamy and Bowyer recently would keep their heads down over "dirty" accusations, especially against a club that had no red cards last season.


hardly - anyone viewing the ninety minutes and looking at the relief on bolton players faces know the story. we are light up front but dominated 70 minutes plus. fact.
So a bit sore right enough then? Wink

I was there, West Ham won the possession battle 60/40, about standard for Bolton even when they win.

whammer wrote:
nolan threw the elbow last season ten yards from me and tried to break a blokes leg and finish his career saturday. yes - he's **** dirty.
Not sure who that was against, and frankly he's a barcode now so I don't care, but he is not a dirty player by nature. Worst most technically useless tackler - without doubt.

whammer wrote:
would i swap our style of play and prospects with boltons? you know that answer ... Wink

ps - if it's so great up there, why are bolton generally considered direct and negative
Because pundits generally are a bit thick, and once someone gives an opinion they will follow like sheep.

As yet none have cottoned on to what Bolton post-fatty are actually playing like. You saw the game on Saturday, Bolton were anything but negative, but the pundits only watch them against the big four, when Megson puts them out 10 men behind the ball, and then they shut up shop, ergo the stereotype gets trotted out again.

Number of games Bolton have scored 3+ goals this season - 5
Number of games West Ham have scored 3+ goals this season - 4




whammer wrote:
and why do 80% want their manager out?
They don't. A small proportion do, the rest are baffled by the tactics v the top 6, versus the tactics v the rest. The former has failed to garner a single point in 8 games and brought one goal, so why try to park the bus?

He's winning over fans whenever he plays the smaller clubs, then loses them again against the big clubs (and Liverpool)

whammer wrote:
watch all 3 of those players. none dirty Wink truly



Link


Wink
Checkov
Royal Flush


Joined: 12 Sep 2003
Posts: 10111

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Fatshaft. according to whammer direct football is negative.
fatshaft
Quads


Joined: 11 May 2004
Posts: 2448
Location: Aberdeen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Checkov wrote:
Fatshaft. according to whammer direct football is negative.
Oh right, well he's even more off base then. Unless direct football means passing it right through his team to score twice in two minutes? Wink
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum