View previous topic :: View next topic  
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/crick...gland/7895611.stm

Texan billionaire and cricket promoter Sir Allen Stanford has been charged over a $8bn (5.6bn) investment fraud, US financial regulators say.

Oops.

LOL
Matt101
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:03 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
The guy lands a helicopter on the Lords turf with $20m in cash. How many alarm bells did they need? They should give the money back imo.

WeeBaws
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:22 pm
Matt101 wrote:
The guy lands a helicopter on the Lords turf with $20m in cash. How many alarm bells did they need? They should give the money back imo.

They did, didn't you see the game???
Laughing Laughing Laughing
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:24 pm
I've posted at length about this on a cricket forum of which I am a member.
To be concise- Always be wary of the man who hates the sport he's giving millions to Wink
WeeBaws
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:40 pm
ReggieK wrote:
I've posted at length about this on a cricket forum of which I am a member.To be concise- Always be wary of the man who hates the sport he's giving millions to Wink

Reg, any chance of a PM with the cricket forum. Never found a good one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: