Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 View previous topic :: View next topic  
darrensprengers
Misclick


Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Posts: 7551

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:23 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
**RAYCAKE** wrote:
Im as english as the next man if not more
It might be a Liverpool thing i just dont know

there are a lot of blokey blokes where I work
and they all like that england bulldog football stuff
this one blokey bloke in particular has a builders arse
and he happens to read the sun and has the bulldog tattoos
he doesnt even follow football except when its the world cup
maybe its just me
probably is, must be, I`m always wrong about these things
Ive probably got the wrong end of the stick
yes thats it, Ive got the wrong end of the stick completely
anyway this blokey bloke is always going on about
stuff like european workers and such like
and is always going on about our country this
and our country that and stuff about
theyre always coming over here doing our girls etc
first time I ever met him
he asked me where my name originate from
what he really meant was
GO BACK TO WHERE YOU COME FROM
and so for the millionth time
I said in a very slow manner and a very sarcastic tone
Que?



i hate those people too and you have to put up with them sometimes. I dont really understand people that "only" support england but each to there own i suppose. I just love football and try to go to the best games if i can.
**RAYCAKE**
Banned


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 483
Location: Hanging Ten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Darren guess what?

Ive got a speedy Gonzales tattoo
everyone says 66awww99 when they see it

that blokey bloke at work
I told you about
i made him up
the only bloke at my work
is a bloke called Nigel and i use the word bloke
in the loosest sense of the word
Nigel is a funny sort
I once did have a converstion with him though
about football which lasted about all of 10 seconds
i said 66did you see the game last night Nigel?99
and Nigel in his Nigel voice said 66no, i dont like football99
and fwiw he doesnt read the sun either
in fact ive never seen him read a newspaper ever
If it wasnt for the way Nigel holds his ciggies
i probably wouldnt of ever noticed him
Nigel holds his cigarette between his ring and middle finger
how queer is that? iVe tried smoking that way
and its hard to flick the ash
try it next time you have a ciggy
and let me know how you get on
just because nothing in my previous post ever happened
doesnt and shouldnt change the point i am making





/ray cake
darrensprengers
Misclick


Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Posts: 7551

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:58 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
**RAYCAKE** wrote:
Darren guess what?

Ive got a speedy Gonzales tattoo
everyone says 66awww99 when they see it

that blokey bloke at work
I told you about
i made him up
the only bloke at my work
is a bloke called Nigel and i use the word bloke
in the loosest sense of the word
Nigel is a funny sort
I once did have a converstion with him though
about football which lasted about all of 10 seconds
i said 66did you see the game last night Nigel?99
and Nigel in his Nigel voice said 66no, i dont like football99
and fwiw he doesnt read the sun either
in fact ive never seen him read a newspaper ever
If it wasnt for the way Nigel holds his ciggies
i probably wouldnt of ever noticed him
Nigel holds his cigarette between his ring and middle finger
how queer is that? iVe tried smoking that way
and its hard to flick the ash
try it next time you have a ciggy
and let me know how you get on
just because nothing in my previous post ever happened
doesnt and shouldnt change the point i am making





/ray cake


yea i know you were presenting a stereotype as a means to show your sardonic wit. I was just confirming that these people do exist and do go to England matches and it is very annoying. As a none visible ethnic minority i hear all sorts of stuff that i don't agree with.

Ace, are you trolling me for a response? Its never happened before and its exciting to say the least.
**RAYCAKE**
Banned


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 483
Location: Hanging Ten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:07 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I just wanted a chat
darrensprengers
Misclick


Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Posts: 7551

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
**RAYCAKE** wrote:
I just wanted a chat


lol me to.
**RAYCAKE**
Banned


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 483
Location: Hanging Ten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I sort of made up that whole Nigel stuff as well
I work in an office full of sexy hot chicks
but thats another thread
darrensprengers
Misclick


Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Posts: 7551

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
**RAYCAKE** wrote:
I sort of made up that whole Nigel stuff as well
I work in an office full of sexy hot chicks
but thats another thread


I have a friend called nigel
he is crap with women
he sold his car cause it was to big for her
sold his house to move where she wanted to live
He took her abroad and paid everything
Got back and she finished with him
Hooked up with a penniless aussie surfer dude
Moved to australia and he never got to see her again
He was upset for months.
inconsolable even
Then he met another girl and the cycle started again
so rubbish
WeeBaws
Banned


Joined: 24 Sep 2008
Posts: 5598

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
darrensprengers wrote:
**RAYCAKE** wrote:
I sort of made up that whole Nigel stuff as well
I work in an office full of sexy hot chicks
but thats another thread


I have a friend called nigel
he is crap with women
he sold his car cause it was to big for her
sold his house to move where she wanted to live
He took her abroad and paid everything
Got back and she finished with him
Hooked up with a penniless aussie surfer dude
Moved to australia and he never got to see her again
He was upset for months.
inconsolable even
Then he met another girl and the cycle started again
so rubbish


Is Nigel really you Darren?
Matt101
Straight Flush


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 3285

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Whu4life wrote:
Matt101 wrote:
^^lol I know who he is! I was having a go a David Pleat for mispronouncing his name like he always does with foreign players Rolling Eyes


Ok sorry for the misunderstanding Rolling Eyes il get my coat Embarassed


No worries mate Wink

It just pisses me off the likes of Pleat get these well-paid commentating jobs. Just little things like mispronouncing the name of a world class player like Iniesta and not knowing that Sergio Ramos is pretty handy going forward shows he's not got a clue about anything outside the Premiership. And how anyone that's been involved in football all their life thinks Ramos' shot just before half time was a cross is pretty staggering to me. His body shape and the flight of the ball clearly show it was a shot. Lots of commentators put me on tilt like this but Pleat is one of the worst, and it makes me mad to think how much he's getting paid to spout that crap.
darrensprengers
Misclick


Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Posts: 7551

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
WeeBaws wrote:
darrensprengers wrote:
**RAYCAKE** wrote:
I sort of made up that whole Nigel stuff as well
I work in an office full of sexy hot chicks
but thats another thread


I have a friend called nigel
he is crap with women
he sold his car cause it was to big for her
sold his house to move where she wanted to live
He took her abroad and paid everything
Got back and she finished with him
Hooked up with a penniless aussie surfer dude
Moved to australia and he never got to see her again
He was upset for months.
inconsolable even
Then he met another girl and the cycle started again
so rubbish


Is Nigel really you Darren?


Laughing
WeeBaws
Banned


Joined: 24 Sep 2008
Posts: 5598

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Matt101 wrote:
Whu4life wrote:
Matt101 wrote:
^^lol I know who he is! I was having a go a David Pleat for mispronouncing his name like he always does with foreign players Rolling Eyes


Ok sorry for the misunderstanding Rolling Eyes il get my coat Embarassed


No worries mate Wink

It just pisses me off the likes of Pleat get these well-paid commentating jobs. Just little things like mispronouncing the name of a world class player like Iniesta and not knowing that Sergio Ramos is pretty handy going forward shows he's not got a clue about anything outside the Premiership. And how anyone that's been involved in football all their life thinks Ramos' shot just before half time was a cross is pretty staggering to me. His body shape and the flight of the ball clearly show it was a shot. Lots of commentators put me on tilt like this but Pleat is one of the worst, and it makes me mad to think how much he's getting paid to spout that crap.


+1 Matt.
He sounds like he should be in a home.

LOL @ tHE KERB CRAWLER.
duds
Two Pair


Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 88
Location: Watford

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
what i don't understand is that downing is ahead of ashley young
Grumbledook
Royal Flush


Joined: 25 Dec 2003
Posts: 16061

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
duds wrote:
what i don't understand is that downing is ahead of ashley young


ditto
Whu4life
Straight Flush


Joined: 20 Aug 2008
Posts: 3160
Location: Stirring

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Matt101 wrote:
Whu4life wrote:
Matt101 wrote:
^^lol I know who he is! I was having a go a David Pleat for mispronouncing his name like he always does with foreign players Rolling Eyes


Ok sorry for the misunderstanding Rolling Eyes il get my coat Embarassed


No worries mate Wink

It just pisses me off the likes of Pleat get these well-paid commentating jobs. Just little things like mispronouncing the name of a world class player like Iniesta and not knowing that Sergio Ramos is pretty handy going forward shows he's not got a clue about anything outside the Premiership. And how anyone that's been involved in football all their life thinks Ramos' shot just before half time was a cross is pretty staggering to me. His body shape and the flight of the ball clearly show it was a shot. Lots of commentators put me on tilt like this but Pleat is one of the worst, and it makes me mad to think how much he's getting paid to spout that crap.


Yes i agree and the ramos bit as well when i have watched him for spain n madrid he is almost cafu like not according to pleat he is a stupid spurs man so i cant say im suprised on subject of commentators what do you think of gerry armstrong? he does the spanish football i like him very good gets everything pretty much spot on and has great knowledge on football accross europe.I would like him to do champ league but instead we have to put up with pleat.
Whu4life
Straight Flush


Joined: 20 Aug 2008
Posts: 3160
Location: Stirring

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
duds wrote:
what i don't understand is that downing is ahead of ashley young


Nor do i mate young is much better i dont understand how that clown james is still number 1 rob green is MUCH better than him remember i watched jamesand green for 3 seasons 01-04 and green 06-09 so like all westham fans we are confused by his selections.
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum