View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kris_p
Straight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:01 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Sorry if ive missed another thread, didnt see one.

Didnt get to see the England match today, was playing at the same time, but by all acccounts we are set to get stuffed next week unless we improve. Ireland match was entertaining enough though.

Got a decent bet on (imo) tomorrow on the handicap. Backing wales at -3.5 points. Think I got ~4/5 on betfair.

Anyone been watching?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Yeah England didnt play well at all, but thanks to Italy's no.9 the scoreline did not refelct this.
Ireland game was great. Assuming Wales beat France - good chance imo - then I am hoping it will come down to Wales/Ireland for the grand slam (last match of the competition).
Kris_p
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:22 am
Kris_p wrote:

Got a decent bet on (imo) tomorrow on the handicap. Backing wales at -3.5 points. Think I got ~4/5 on betfair.

Easy Money Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:30 pm
Kris_p wrote:
Kris_p wrote:

Easy Money Laughing

Was so frustrating, same old story for us, play gash let opponents get an almost uncatchable lead then pull our fingers out!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: