Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laxie
One Pair

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
As a woman, I actually don't take offense when men say they are better poker players. I've a lot to learn about the game of Hold Em, but as long as lads think I won't reach their level, it makes my journey that bit easier. Just last Friday night, I knocked 4 men out of a comp...because they didn't think I knew how to play and assumed I would bow to their aggression. I'd prefer to be sat at a table full of men over a table full of women any day of the week. Mind yerselves lads...you might be the more aggressive of the species, but women know how to use that against you. Laughing
OwenP
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I can't think of anything constructive to post here. Instead I'll go for the +karma play and post a pic of The Best Female Poker Player In The World.

barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:52 pm
liar, that pictures not annie duke
Jamie_Crichton
Full House

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:12 pm
I heard they tilt on certain days of the month
OwenP
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:15 pm
Oh dear. I think a line has been crossed.
TCPPS
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:06 pm
LOL the best female poker player is debatable but it is most certainly not Annie Duke, not in a bizillion trillion kadrillion years, plus infinity.
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:16 pm
TCPPS wrote:
LOL the best female poker player is debatable but it is most certainly not Annie Duke, not in a bizillion trillion kadrillion years, plus infinity.

She is DEFINITELY in the top 3/5 female poker players though.
TCPPS
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:20 pm
Lol there are only about 5 decent women players and if you compare the best females with the male players then they are as common as essex girls.
Rmaccov
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:26 pm
TCPPS wrote:
Lol there are only about 5 decent women players and if you compare the best females with the male players then they are as common as essex girls.

You're entertaining I'll give you that
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:28 pm
best overall lady player judged 50% by poker ability and 50% on looks?

Vicky C
Isabelle Mercier
Annie Duke
bottom = jennifer traniello
TCPPS
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:32 pm
barmybadger wrote:
best overall lady player judged 50% by poker ability and 50% on looks?

Vicky C
Isabelle Mercier
Annie Duke
bottom = jennifer traniello

LOL Vicky C? are you serious? this must be a spoof? even she would admit she is not even in the top 100, she is not a professional anyway she is a part time writer...she said so herself.
Scunner_D
thweeet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:35 pm
TCPPS
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:37 pm
Is jerry yang in the top ten of the worlds best players? = rhetorical question
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:43 pm
shes top based on looks alone fool
TCPPS
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:45 pm
barmybadger wrote:
shes top based on looks alone fool

Well that is equally ridiculous surely? I would take shannon elizabeth every day of the week and thrice on sundays.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: