Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:20 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Eliminated: Prahlad Friedman. All-in pre-flop with 88 vs TT. A flop of T75 left him drawing thin and a Q on the turn sent him to the rail. To rub salt in the wound, his opponent boated it up when a 7 hit the river.
Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:20 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Rupesh Chhetry is grinding away. He's up to 85k.
ThechipLeadV
Smart-Arse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:25 am
Great job on the updates guys.

Giving me something to look at while stuck in an mtt!

Was just about to go to bed and entered an MTT - 1200 people enter, and a bit later down to 600 and im in top 10 chips.

goddamn it i wanted to go to bed!
mouser
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:29 am
Any luck on catching a shot of Rick Tocchet? He started the day on table 55, seat 6.
Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:32 am
Sorry for the lack of updates today, but there are astonishingly few well-known Brits and Europeans left in today's field. I am confident this is because most of them played Days 1A and 1B - which fed into Day 2A - so that they could either go home if they busted or have a nice rest if they didn't.
Adam Noone at the WSOP
Two Pair

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:44 am
Some of the biggest internet players are in action today. Amongst them are:

Darrell "Gigabet" Dicken studiously accumulating chips

Pokerstars Supernova Haved Khan aka RaiNKhaN tangling with Gus Hansen here shortly before making what looked like a bit of a dodgy call on the river. Then again you can't trust Gus Hansen to always be playing premium hands.

Peter "Nordberg" Feldman, Sorel "Imper1um" Mizzi and Jon "PearlJammer" Turner are also playing today although I didn't spot them on my travels just now.
Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:47 am
pete thebet wrote:
hi guys, any news about daniel palmer (TPT and England)?

Yes. Danny Palmer, aka AKhater, is doing well. He started the day on 28k and is about to end the third level with 85k. I gave him a Hendon Mob pin badge to bring him luck.

pete thebet
Trips

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:53 am
cheers rep, wish him all the best from tpt and lpm
Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:57 am
I just walked past gentleman Ted Forrest's table. The chips you see in front of him exclude a pre-flop re-raise of about 60k. His opponent, a long-haired Scandinavian with an adolescent goatee, had a long think and then called with AK off-suit. Ted turned over pocket tens. The AK won the race with two pair, prompting exuberant celebrations from the uncouth youngster of the ilk that Mr Forrest would never dream of making, even if he won a big pot in the Big Game. Luck is temporary, class is permanent.

Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:03 am
Dindins for us and the players. We'll be back at 8:30pm Vegas (4:30am Hendon) when the blinds will 1k/2k with a 200 running ante. They will be playing exactly the same amount of time as yesterday, which means they will finish just after midnight here, regardless of the number of players left.
fraac
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:08 am
Great work, Repo.
DeadMoneyDad
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:18 am
Any chance of a photo of Daniel Negreanu heard he's at the feature table and just had pocket Aces cracked to a K high heart flush??????

I know he's not a Brit, but Canadian. For us Americans' that's close enough Wink

Great work!!
Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:14 am
I will check it out but if he's at the TV table quality ain't going to be great! We're not allowed anywhere near it with a camera.
nalin73
High Card

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:21 am
How's Rupesh doing - is he still at 85k?

And has Dimitri lost everything (including his 1 Matalan hat) at roulette?

Give my regards to the lads
Reporter
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:26 am

Jon Kalmar hanging in there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: