33%  [ 4 ]
Spanish 
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

MadYank
Quads

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:37 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Bar Sign Spotted on Nanai Road in Patong, Phuket, Thailand

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Spanish had to look up spic.
Ace old
Band

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:15 pm
American
ThechipLeadV
Smart-Arse

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:58 am
Hmmmmmm this depends..... now ther is a Non-poker forum can i sweaR AND make completely non-poker related posts?

Answer 1) Swaziland

2) LOL baraments U R GUY LOLZ HE IS A TWART
Steve50
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:37 am
Yes very confusing,
Because the country that most commonly uses the words Kraut,Frogs and spics, is our good nation of England.
Quads

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:13 am
Steve50 wrote:
Yes very confusing,
Because the country that most commonly uses the words Kraut,Frogs and spics, is our good nation of England.

Well SPotted! Twas a trick pole!

Tis clearly an EEEEEEEEEEEGLISH Bar owner!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:25 am
Genius Idea Very Happy Very Happy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:34 pm
Although I must admit to laughing at that it is actually shocking. I wouldn't be giving the place my business anyway.

What is Thailand like to live in anyway Madyank? (I'm assuming you live there but I don't know why) Anyway if you do....Is the cost of living pretty cheap? What's the weather like year round? General things like that if you don't mind answering a few questions.
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:00 pm
Rmaccov wrote:
Although I must admit to laughing at that it is actually shocking. I wouldn't be giving the place my business anyway.

What is Thailand like to live in anyway Madyank? (I'm assuming you live there but I don't know why) Anyway if you do....Is the cost of living pretty cheap? What's the weather like year round? General things like that if you don't mind answering a few questions.

I read on RobS' blog that you could live like a king on 900 per month

Last edited by Nem on Wed May 16, 2007 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steve50
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:16 pm
Nemesis wrote:

So could a council tennant in England Laughing
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:20 pm
Steve50 wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

Where>>>>????
MadYank
Quads

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:05 pm
Rmaccov wrote:

That was pretty much my reaction on seeing it. I laughed then thought, "whoa!" But of course I couldn't resist the temptation to snap a pic. On the whole Thailand is far far far far far more laid back about everything (including PC stuff) so prob best to take it intended, as crass humour, rather than truly offensive.

Quote:

What's it like to live? Cost of Living.

I am in Phuket (near Patong). Tis an island paradise. I live close to a touristy area (Patong) but the costs are still quite reasonable. (My 2 bed/3bath villa at the top of a hill in the jungle overlooking Patong runs less than 500quid/month and my other Xs including drink/food/motorbike are less than 200quid/month.) If I were to move farther away from the touristy areas the cost would drop in half.

I love the people/culture. 99.9% friendly and welcoming.

The Weather

The weather is warm year round but best Nov thru Apr (the high season) because the rest of the year is the rainy season. (Think torrential downpours for several hours then clear skies) The rain doesn't bother me so much since I know as soon as it stops I am still only 5mins from a clean fantastic beach.

The prices in any sort of well touristed area also fluctuate with the seasons. They are nearly doubled for lodging and transpo during the high season so if you were on a tight budet you could stay here fo 6 mos from May on till Oct on the cheap.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:08 pm
Nemesis wrote:

For 900 a month you would Literally be living like a King...
UKpokermistro
Quads

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:20 pm
i was in thailand when the tsunami happened, scary shizzle
Steve50
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:41 pm
Nemesis wrote:
Steve50 wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

Where>>>>????

The post wasn't supposed for a ''where'' question Rolling Eyes

But if really you wanna know,
Then its some of the dodgy people that live down the road from me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: